Friday, March 23, 2012

...lil sidebar with Obama, Ms. Jones, and de Grammys...





60 Minutes

...eh more like…more like 40 minutes because of the commercials…and eh more like 30 minutes because some of the topics just aren’t interesting…eh and more like 20 minutes because the actual headlining topics turn out to be not so great as advertised…mide as well just watch advertisements for the headlining topics…and after that it ends up being a 1 minute segment and we can conclude Barack Obama rhymes with Osama and he used mary jane (inhaled because he ain’t inhale although his middle name is Hussein) and used candy…and Norah Jones um…on the next 60 minutes…Grammy’s following and this time we promise real music and this is obvious by having Justin Timberlake as the spokesman for music’s biggest stage (I thought their actually concerts were) and Justin doing his version of American Idol...

Grammy’s
…the Police are back…New Orleans wondering when the governments coming back…I bet that Stung…some bands say they are back and get the response of - why?...Roxanne must be confused – other than being a garden tool, she doesn’t know whether to turn on the red light or not…

…Chicks with – watch yo mouth…Dixie Chicks perform “Not Ready to Make Nice” and introduced by Joan Baez…where’s Bob???...think I asked same question last year...don’t know about you, but I can’t wait for Timberlake to perform…in fact, I will not wait…I’m gonna put it on mute and put my Justin CD on until he performs live...

…now, the Dixie Chicks aren’t my favorite musical flavor, but I’d rather see them perform the whole show than see Timber (Lake and Land) or Beyonce and the Black Eyed Peas…I’m gonna throw up during these performances…well maybe not during Beyonce…sexual chocolate…sexual chocolate…

…performances I’m truly looking forward to are Corrine Bailey Rae, the Chili Peppers and John Mayer…let’s get a surprise appearance by Ben Harper, Dylan, Jack White…or Cat Power…fooking shit…

…well…Justin Timberlake was Justin Timberlake…I like the dude…he’s actually pretty funny and has a resume of females all dudes would love to have – but his music simply…sucks…he probably knows it though…wish the Grammy’s did…come on Grandma…

Fergie (female from Black Eyed Peas)…sounds like an overgrown bush…

Corrine, John and John are performing together – I’m pretty excited…I respect John Legend; he serves himself better by surrounding himself with the likes of Rae and Mayer…not exactly a collaboration on the performance, but cool to see them on stage together…little disappointed Mayer played “Gravity”…has better and newer songs from album “Continuum”…but I don’t decide these things…maybe someday......we will all be free…

…Dixie Chicks’ “Not Ready to Make Nice” wins song of year…Cat Power’s “The Greatest” album I guarantee has a better song; every track is probably better, but at least these Chicks with – shut yo mouth…say something…

…Mary J. Blige to you but I just go with Mary J. because I’m Ryan Seacrest…not a huge fan of Mary…but hey…she’s a recovered drug addict and now is performing at the Grammy’s and that’s why she performs the way she does…good for her…moving on…without the Crest of Sea…

…stopped watching for an hour until Christina Aguilera performed…why does she perform like that, which again isn’t my musical flavor, but still good…and still insist on making really shitty songs?...-“it’s a man’s world”…oh ok…

…not an everyday fan of Ludacris but “Runaway Love” ain’t a bad song…good for him for finally saying something in a rap song…still shouldn’t be Grammy worthy…

…interest faded as the best music of the year never showed up…

No comments:

Post a Comment